Living in a digitalization age, lease management software became as the backbone for asset finance business success. Nowadays software means much more than performing specific tasks, it needs to reflect market and business needs, changes in customer profile. Therefore, the SOFT4Leasing Product Team is constantly working on developments to make our lease management software more useful for leasing companies. New functions are constantly added to the system and today we can celebrate more than 60 adjustments with SOFT4Leasing SL61 version.
Let’s take a deeper look how new functionalities will benefit asset finance businesses.
- Billing functions have been enhanced for more flexibility and improve process automation at contract activation stage. Different elements of lease/loan transaction can be either financed or billed upfront, billing can go to different parties (e.g. interest subventions, commissions and other commercial incentives). This is very configurable feature and can fix different business models.
- Document management module of SOFT4Leasing has been enhanced, to enable a link between “Approval Conditions” and “Supporting Documents” attached to the application on submit for approval. This feature facilitates approval workflow and aimed to improve time-to-approval operational KPI.
- Originator (dealer, broker, salesperson) user interface has been fine-tuned, as part of continuous improvement efforts, aiming for simplicity, usability, better front-office and back-office communication, to increase operational performance at origination stage (i.e. improving time-to-contract KPI).
To ensure efficient cash flow management:
- Installment schedule has been extended by including new Installment Fee component to apply additional charge for every installment.
- Installment schedule calculation for every financial product can be configured to use standard SOFT4Leasing calculation engine (Worldwide) or new TValue calculation which is implemented first time in SOFT4Leasing and follows popular TValue software.
And much more to support changing market and business needs. Visit SOFT4Leasing roadmap page and see all new SOFT4Leasing functionalities. Let’s talk how they can help your asset finance business!