Practical IFRS16 tools and insights for managing your lease agreements webinar
Do you want to:
- Get ready for the upcoming lease accounting changes?
- Learn more about the IFRS16 tools?
- Sleep well before and when January 2019 comes?
IFRS 16 is compulsory as of January 2019, and the deadline is fast approaching. While companies having a small number of operating lease agreements can use Excel-based calculators, they are too painful for all those who have hundreds of lease agreements spread across several countries.
The webinar focuses on:
- A brief reminder of the essential IFRS 16 requirements for lessees; what’s changing.
- An overview of the requirements bringing technical challenges.
- A demonstration of SOFT4’s free Excel-based calculator, which calculates initial and subsequent measurements of leases under IFRS16; you will have opportunity to download this after the webinar.
- Open discussion: integration with your existing software system solution vs using a stand-alone tool – advantages and downsides of the two options.
Available for a limited time only!