We see a paradox: technologies that are meant to help business are instead limiting the ability to grow. Therefore the Soft4Leasing Product Team is constantly thinking about how to develop the product in today’s changing environment, and how to make it even more useful for leasing companies.
Every quarter, we gather all the useful features from various projects and customers’ requests and decide which should be included in the next Soft4Leasing release. In addition, Microsoft Dynamics NAV – the platform our solution is built on – is being constantly developed by Microsoft and a new release appears each year.
Name of Release: SL55 (released 2017-06-23)
- Integration with the eSignLive service to support electronic signatures for asset finance deals (Module S4L.ESGN).
- New module to allow the tracking of existing funding loans on a GL level, make repayments to funders and forecast future interest expenses (Module S4L.BOR).
- New module to allow the variable interest component to be attached to contracts and loans. (Module S4L.INTF).
- Improvement in the functionality of Asset Variation to allow more flexibility for equipment lessors, e.g. to modify a Lease or Loan by adding, removing or swapping underlying assets.
- A Sales Order link to the Financial Application, to support retail sales financing scenarios and sales-type leases.
- Extended analytical reporting with Power BI.
- New factoring module for account receivable funding (factoring) management; it enables you to manage financial transactions and types of debtor finance, quickly and easily.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Roadmap:
… back from 1987.