Naturally, as a business leader you seek to generate more profit with fewer expenses. Of course, you consider the risk you are determined to take, and what, in principal, is the time period you expect for accumulating the return. Return on investment (ROI) is the main measure intended to provide guidelines for taking on business investments. It simply determines the financial success of various investments: whether it is an investment in new property, a marketing campaign or a leasing-management software system.
Here are some simplified strategies to discuss before choosing lease-accounting and management software. The tangible benefits by which you should measure your achievements using new software are quite clear:
– Enhanced revenue
– Reduced or avoided costs
– Reduced or avoided capital
These are the factors that will affect your expectations and influence the actual ROI:
- Changes in productivity level.
- All in one – lease accounting and management system integrated with financial accounting.
- Increased dealer and customer service level.
- Your enterprise compliance.
- Business growth.
- Direct ROI. Our leasing customers measure various KPIs:
- Growth of lease agreements/portfolio,
- New business additions
- Millions in assets
- Revenue growth per customer
- Market penetration rate
- Service cost per customer
- Average contract term, etc.